Monday 30 September 2013

B tech jobs in hyderabad,be jobs in hyderabad,fresher jobs in hyderabad,bpo jobs,it jobs,software jobs,hardware jobs,walk in,govt jobs,intern ship,core jobs,degree jobs, off campus, job fairs,tech jobs

What is Actual Concept?

Welcome you in the vast world of internet. Do you know that today internet is not only means to collect the information, but also used to earn money by doing some online work on it. There are so many works on Internet to do but the important are get paid to view Email Advertisement and online form filling work, lets have a short look of both types of work.
WORK 1: CLICKING ON PAID ADVERTISEMENTS
There are many Multinational Advertising Websites on Internet from which you can earn good income without any payment. you have to click their advertisements,stay their at least 30/45 seconds For this, advertising companies will pay you directly minimum $0.25 on each advertisement. you also receive paid emails directly in your inbox. These emails will contain advertisers website links. You have to click these Ad links and go to advertisers website and view them for 30-40 seconds.
Look at the Screen Shots below to understand this
Easy & Simple Job
STEP 1   :   Open Your Email - You Will Find Paid Advertisements In Your Inbox
Online Work

Paid Advertisements

STEP 2   :   Open The Emails Where You Will Get The Link To Paid Advertisements

That You Need To do As Shown Below
Online Jobs In India
Paid Advertisements

STEP 3   :   On Clicking The Link A New Browser Window Will Open And You Need To

Stay In That Window For 10-60 Seconds
Online Jobs
Easy Part Time Job
STEP 4   :   After 30-60 Seconds Your Account Will Be Credited With Amount

Associated For That Paid Advertisement
Work from Home
Work Online
STEP 5   :   Check Your Account Status Anytime

just login with your Username and Password and see how much you earned.
Online Jobs
Check Your Account Status Anytime

How much I can earn?
There are thousands of companies on Internet which provide PTC work.So It depends on the number of hours you work daily because there is no limt of work but the important thing is that how much time do spend for this work or how many ads do you browse every day.The member who is working daily 3-4 hours can easily earn Rs.9000 to 12000 per month by doing this job.
See the Cheques Received by our Members  from
( Click the image to view bigger size )

     
     

WORK 2: GET PAID TO FILL ONLINE FORMS.
There are hundreds of Survey Companies (Market Research Companies) all over the world. Their main job is to conduct online survey on behalf of the Multinational Companies. These Survey companies are constantly looking for people like you to help them conduct the survey and collect information .Multinational Companies pay huge amount in terms of lakhs of Dollars to the survey companies to conduct survey about their products and services.
These are companies like Coca Cola,Nike, Dell, Microsoft, and even McDonalds!
These companies provide you survey forms in which you have to fill your right choice. Each question of the survey has 4 to 5 choice answers among which you have to choose an answer according to your opinion. Please note: There is no question of being right and wrong because here you have to give information to the company about yourself, which might be positive or in negative, i.e. if you are asked which product of L.G. is being used in your house, your answer can be either in positive or in negative. Therefore according to the status of the survey form the company pays you Rs.12 to 50 for each form.
 
How much can I earn for each Survey form I fill or each ad I visit?
You can earn Rs.50 to Rs.200 ($1 to $5) for each survey form you fill and average $0.25 for browsing an ad companies have many Ad categories to Based on the category, the rate may increase.
What is the Qualification to Do this Work?
No need Extra qualification. Just basic Internet Browsing knowledge is enough to do this job.
How much Time I need to Work in the Internet ?
There is no hard and fast rules regarding the work. It depends on the number of hours you work. You can work at your convenient timings. But it is good at least you work 2-3 hour daily to earn a decent income.
Have we to fill the survey forms correctly? Whether any problem arises in payment if the forms are filled wrong?
The forms in which your survey is taken is to be filled according your own information. So there is no question of to be right or wrong.
Whether something is to be bought or sold in this work ?..................
No, never you have nothing to buy or sell in this work.
Do I have to pay any amount or fees while joining survey companies?
No, You have not to pay any fees to these companies. Your registration is totally free in all these companies.
Is there is any time limit or target ?
There is no such target or time limit. You can do it your own time without having any target for this work.
Where we can do this work?
You can do this work at your home if you have your personal system and internet connection, or you can do it from any cyber cafe and also at your office.
When and what time we can do this work?
You can do this work in any time of day and night (part time, full time) or when ever your want. It is not necessary to do the work daily, if you want you can give the gap of some days during your work.
Is there limited time to start the work?
Yes advertiser companies need limited worker for this work. Further registration will be closed when the requirement is completed.
How would I get my payment from them & in what mode?
There are different types of payment systems in different companies. Some companies make their payment monthly, some after 15 days either by cheque or transfer the amount in your bank account, for which you have to provide your account detail to those company with IFSC CODE of your Bank Branch. Please note that some companies also have a minimum payout limit of 25$ or 50$. It means if you could not do much work for any reason in current month and your earning is below then specific amount , you will not be paid in this month and instead of it you will be paid in next month and this amount will be adjusted in next month earning.  
Does it Cost to Join?
Yes. To start the work we will provide you the "CD Package" in which you will get step by step instruction to start the work and fill the form etc. with your website (by your name) and with your username and password. The charges of all this package are only Rs. 1350/- which is not to be paid in advance, You have to fill the registration form and we will call you for confirmation and send the package at your address by post or by courier. You have to pay Rs. 1350/- (including postal charges) to the postman after receiving the package.
Cash On Delivery
Facility Available Across India.
Don't miss this great Opportunity !
You have found the right way for Making Money from the Internet


Order Now & Pay only when the package reaches you.

Register for "Bharat Net Jobs Package" Now

For just a small Investment of
Rs 1350/- only
No Expiry Date! . . .  No Renewal Charge!


Read below What Our Members Say after Joining this Job.

Sir, I have invested a lot of money for the part time job of online and off line and consequently I joined your company last month, I am very happy now because I got the cheque of rupees 15550/- this week. This is the first time when I got some money online and I highly thankful for this.
- A.K Bansal, Chennai

Hello Sir, my name is Naveen and I am a student of Class 12, before one month I would spend many time on internet on orkut and chatting and nothing else. My father and mother often scolded me. Last month I got your package arranged, at the advice of my friend, and started to work at once. Which is very easy and today I am very happy because I have got first cheque of Rs. 14300/- which is the first earning of my life. My parents are very happy and praising me, receive thanks from my parents and my side.
- Naveen Kumar, Banglore

When I saw your website I thought that one more website has discovered but when I read the detail of it, I got courage and I requested you to send me package and started the work. I do not believe that I have earned 225$ from cj.com last month and earned $ 285 in this month. Although it is not enough but still I am very pleased because it is only beginning, and when I can earn so easily why other cannot because it is very easy job and everyone can do it.
- Mohd Shahid,Mumbai

Sir I have been doing 2,3 house daily for last some years on internet and still I do, but there is difference. First I wasted 2 hours but now I use the same 2 hours on your work and earning some amount also. This month I have earned Rs. 9500/. I am a bank employee and work there from 10 to 5 and from 8 to 10 am on internet at home, and now I am thinking to increase my time limit. So that I could earn more.
- S.Kumar Bunty, Mumbai

Hello today I am very happy because I have received my first cheque of 315 dollars. This is not a handsome amount but for for the illiterate worker like me who knows nothing how to work on internet, the above amount is more than enough. Now I am learning fast and have done the work of 289 dollar in this month. It is very easy job and good customer support from you for which I am highly obliged to you.
- Ramesh Kumar Pal, Gorakhpur


What will we get in CD PACKAGE which you provide us? .......
Home Jobs  The E-booklet in which, we let you know how to start your work,how to fill the online forms etc.
Work From Home  You will be given your user name and password
Online Work  Also as 15 days promotion offer from our sponsors we are offering our members a free website for personal or business use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment